What is a credit union?
A credit union is a not-for-profit cooperative financial institution, wholly-owned by its members. Credit union membership is limited to people who share a common bond such as employment or place of residence. Every credit union member gets one vote regardless of how much he or she has on deposit. The members of a credit union board of directors are elected by the membership.
Why TruMark Financial is for you
After allowing for reserves and operational expenses, all earnings from TruMark Financial return to members in the form of higher dividend rates on savings and lower interest rates on loans. The credit union also may reinvest its earnings in developing additional products and services. Because TruMark Financial is not-for-profit, the credit union generally offers higher rates for deposits and charge lower rates on loans than for-profit financial institutions.
TruMark Financial’s number one priority is the financial well-being of its members. TruMark Financial provides a full range of quality and convenient financial services while preserving the safety and soundness of your funds.
- Checking accounts offering convenience, versatility, and premium value
- ATM locations to avoid surcharges
- Lower rates on loans, credit lines, and mortgages
- Free notary service
- Lower and fewer service fees
- Higher rates on savings, Money Market, and investment accounts
- Free account access 24/7 via online banking, mobile app, and Account Management by Phone
- Online Bill Pay service
- Toll-free access via the Member Service Center
- Never a fee to visit a branch
- Free budgetary counseling
- Free “Birthday Dollars” deposited into accounts of children under the age of 12
Open your TruMark Financial account
TruMark Financial offers members great products, better rates, and smarter tools to make life easier. Our credit union is here to help members through all of life’s stages, achieving their financial goals along the way.