TruMark Financial offers 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages. With a fixed-rate mortgage, you’ll know how much your monthly principal and interest payments will be over the life of the loan. Consider this type of mortgage if you plan to stay in the home for more than 10 years or if you think interest rates will rise.
At TruMark Financial, a fixed-rate mortgage is available on primary and secondary owner-occupied residences and investment properties. It’s even possible to reduce the amount of your monthly payments by paying more points up front.
A mortgage at TruMark Financial also means:
- Low closing costs
- Maximum financing up to 97% for first-time home buyers
- Friendly, knowledgeable mortgage staff to help you through the homebuying process
- Ease of monthly payment through online payments or monthly statements
- Pre-qualification so you know how much home you can afford before you go house hunting
- Zero to two point options available to reduce interest rate and monthly payment
For mortgage rates and to apply
Click here, complete the form on this page, or call 1-877-TRUMARK
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Restrictions may apply. NMLS 404938
Schedule an appointment with a mortgage specialist