TruMark Financial offers members great products, better rates, and smarter tools to make life easier. The credit union is here to help members through all of life’s stages, achieving their financial goals along the way.
Existing members: Open a new product
Existing TruMark Financial members can open a Certificate, money market, or vacation/holiday savings account within online banking or via TruMark Financial’s mobile app. Simply log in and click “Account Services” > “Open an Account” via online banking or “More” > “Open an Account” via the mobile app. To add a checking account, please call 1-877-TRUMARK or visit your local branch.
New members: Open an account today
TruMark Financial membership is open to anyone who:
- Lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in the Southeastern Pennsylvania counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia.
- Businesses must be physically located within Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia counties in order to be eligible for a business membership.
- Has an immediate family member (spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, or adoptive relationships) who is currently a member.
You can fund your new account via an ACH or debit/credit card transaction at the end of the application process. You also may upload your identification and any other important documents needed to get your new account started right away.
Must be 18 years or older to open a TruMark Financial general membership account.
Minor (custodian) accounts
Help a child save for the future and learn about banking with a TruMark Financial minor (custodian) account. Benefits include:
- Saving, money market, and certificate options
- Easily set up direct deposit
- Convenient account management via online banking and mobile app
- And more
Click the button above, follow the initial steps and then select “New Member Account” > “Other” > “Custodian”. Finally, complete the remaining required fields
Once approved, you’ll become an owner of one share of TruMark Financial and a member/owner of the credit union. Your $5 deposit represents your “share” of the credit union and must be maintained to retain membership and utilize the credit union’s services.