Quicken and Quickbooks
Quicken and QuickBooks can help you take money management to the next level. TruMark Financial offers Quicken and Quickbooks Web Connect, Express Web Connect, and Direct Connect to easily manage your TruMark Financial accounts.
What are Quicken and QuickBooks?
- Quicken is a financial management tool that allows users to create budgets, set plans to reduce debt, and manage investments, similar to our Money Management budgeting tool
- QuickBooks is a financial management and accounting service designed primarily for small- and medium-sized businesses, though it can be used to manage personal accounts, as well
- No manual data entry – You can download (Web Connect or Express Web Connect) or sync (Direct Connect) your account details for use in Quicken or QuickBooks
- Automatic data reconciliation – Complete transaction and balance information makes account reconciliation easy
- No duplicate transactions – A special transaction matching algorithm prevents duplicate transactions
You have the option to set up Direct Connection to Quicken/QuickBooks. To set up connectivity in TruMark Financial’s online banking platform simply select “Additional Services” > “Quicken/QuickBooks” and then create a password. This is the Password you will use when Quicken prompts you for a Password (not your online banking/mobile app password). Please see below for additional details
Please note: TruMark Financial does not offer technical support for using Quicken and QuickBooks. The credit union provides Web Connect, Express Web Connect and Direct Connect services allowing access to your TruMark Financial accounts along with basic troubleshooting, but the user must set up and manage their Quicken and QuickBooks accounts. Quicken and QuickBooks offer full support via phone, as well as resources and troubleshooting tips on their website.