A better financial future starts with a TruMark Financial savings account
A savings (share) account with a minimum balance of $5 is required for TruMark Financial membership. This $5 represents your share in the ownership of the credit union.
In addition to membership, a TruMark Financial savings account offers:
- A safe and efficient way to accumulate funds
- Overdraft protection for your TruMark Financial checking account
- No fee if the savings account falls below the minimum balance, but $5 is required to enjoy the benefits of credit union membership
- Dividends paid on your account are computed daily and compounded and posted monthly
- Free direct deposit of payroll, pension, or government checks into your savings or checking account
- Access to your funds via TruMark Financial’s Member Service Center, Account Management by Phone, online banking, the mail, ATM, or any branch location
- A great way to make saving automatic when combined with direct deposit
* Account activity, per federal regulations, is limited to six automatic or pre-authorized transfers or withdrawals per month. In-person withdrawals or transfers are not limited. Click here for more information.
Open your TruMark Financial savings account today
We welcome anyone who lives, works, worships, goes to school, or volunteers in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties to join