Manage your account on-the-go
TruMark Financial’s mobile app allows account access anytime, anywhere. Using secure technology, check balances, view transactions, make transfers, pay bills, and more from the convenience of your mobile phone.
TruMark Financial’s mobile app features:
- Mobile check deposit – easily deposit checks right from your phone
- Quick Balance – see a snapshot of your account balances without signing in by swiping down on the app login screen. To set up Quick Balance, simply log into TruMark Financial’s mobile app and go to “My Settings”.
- Face ID and Touch ID Login – securely log into TruMark Financial’s mobile app without entering your password. To set up Face ID or Touch ID, simply log into TruMark Financial’s mobile app go to Settings and select Face ID. (Note: Not all phones are enabled with technology to accept Face and Fingerprint Authentication)
- Apple Watch® & Android Wear – TruMark Financial’s mobile app is compatible with Apple Watch® and Android Wear. Check account balances and recent transaction right on your watch or wearable device.
- Bill Pay – Conveniently pay all your bills from one location
- Money Management – Award-winning budgeting tool that shows your complete financial picture
- SavvyMoney – Monitor and better understand your credit score, the factors that impact it, and the steps you can take to make it stronger. Alerts will be sent if there is a change in your score.
- Voice banking with Alexa – Check balances, last transactions, and more with Alexa-enabled devices at home or on-the-go
- Temporarily lock/unlock a misplaced card via online banking/TruMark Financial’s mobile app until you locate it by selecting Card Services > Card Controls and then uncheck the “Card Status” toggle button
- Truly lost or stolen cards can be reported Lost/Stolen via TruMark Financial’s online banking/app by taping Card Services > Card Controls. You also can order a replacement card in Card Controls.
In addition, you can:
- Review transaction history of deposits, withdrawals, payments, and other transactions
- Transfer between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Add a share – open a Certificate
- And more