Your first credit card should be a smart one. The Smart Start Rewards Visa® credit card features:
- Rates as low as 11.99% APR*
- Rewards points
- Automatic credit line increases
- On time payment awards¹
- One-time late payment forgiveness²
- Payments via Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay®
- Lock/unlock a lost or stolen card via TruMark Financial’s online banking/mobile app
- A low rate3
Why choose the Smart Start Rewards Visa credit card:
- No annual fee • No balance transfer fees • No cash advance fees
- 28-day grace period
- Earn one CURewards point for each dollar spent
- Redeem points for cash, travel or retail gift cards, merchandise, and more
- Fraud protection via Zero Liability
- ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock to help prevent identity theft
- Cell Phone Protection†
- Shipt discount: Same-day delivery of grocery and household essentials from a variety of stores you love
- Sofar Sounds presale offers and potential free ticket offers
Eligibility requirements for the Smart Start Rewards Visa credit card:
- Able to make payments on your own
- Proof of income or qualified co-signer is required for those under 21 years of age
Make purchases, pay bills, and be prepared for emergencies. A Smart Start Rewards Visa credit card is designed to help young adults build good credit while learning to use it responsibly.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a variable rate and is accurate as of 10/3/22. APR and credit card approval depends on creditworthiness and other qualifications. Minimum rate is 11.99% APR. Maximum rate is 17.99% APR. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to approval. Business accounts are not eligible. Incentives offered on other TruMark Financial credit cards cannot be combined. Click here for full disclosures.
1$10 will be deposited into the savings account for the first five consecutive on time payments. 7,700 CURewards points will be awarded for the sixth on time payment within 45 days.
2Late payment forgiveness will be made one time only.
3Rates and credit card approval depends on creditworthiness and other qualifications. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
†Click here for Rewards benefits disclosure