Be in control of the amount you spend
A Visa® prepaid card works just like a debit card and can be used worldwide at any location that accepts Visa. You choose the amount you want to load onto your card*, so you are in control of the amount you spend.
Reloadable Visa prepaid card advantages:
- Instantly add funds to your card anytime
- No limit to how many times you reload your card
- An excellent money management tool for teenagers
- Spend only what you load onto your card
- Purchase a card for vacation and leave your cash at home
- Zero liability protection when you choose “credit” and sign your receipt
- Use it at retail stores, online or by phone
- Millions of ATMs worldwide
- Keep track of your balances online
The reloadable Visa prepaid card is embossed with the cardholder’s name and may be ordered using a TruMark Financial debit or credit card. The personalized card offers unlimited reloads. Order your card today.
Choose from the following options:
Please note: When ordering a prepaid card, the name, date of birth, and Social Security number on the card must all match. Parents ordering a card for your son/daughter: You must order a primary card in your name, with your date of birth, and Social Security number and order a secondary card in your son/daughters name, date of birth, and Social Security number.
*Minimum load amount is $100; Maximum load amount is $2,500. Personalized cards cost $2.50.