TruMark Financial offers 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages. With a fixed-rate mortgage, you’ll know how much your monthly principal and interest payments will be over the life of the loan. Consider this type of mortgage if you plan to stay in the home for more than 10 years or if you think interest rates will rise.
At TruMark Financial, a fixed-rate mortgage is available on primary and secondary owner-occupied residences. It’s even possible to reduce the amount of your monthly payments by paying more points up front.
Need help? Complete the form to the right or call 215-953-5305 to contact a loan officer.
A mortgage at TruMark Financial also means:
- Low application fees and closing costs
- Maximum financing up to 97% for first-time home buyers, call 215-953-5305 for details
- Friendly, knowledgeable mortgage staff to help you through the home-buying process
- Ease of monthly payment through a coupon book or online
- The ability to lock-in* a rate for 60 days
- Pre-qualification so you know how much home you can afford before you go house hunting
- Zero to two point options available to reduce interest rate and monthly payment
*You may elect to “lock in” or convert a portion of your variable-rate outstanding balance to a fixed APR over a set term. You may select the term of your lock feature from terms provided to you at the time you exercise this option. Offered rate will be based upon borrower’s creditworthiness and term selected. The minimum amount that may be locked in is $5,000. The minimum term of the lock feature is five years and the maximum term of the lock feature is 20 years.
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Restrictions may apply. NMLS 404938
Schedule an appointment with a mortgage specialist