A debit card for your business that also earns rewards
TruMark Financial’s Business Visa® debit card makes it easy to buy the things you need for your business – whether making purchases, paying bills, or meeting business partners for lunch. Have simple access to your business cash plus earn rewards. A TruMark Financial Business Visa debit card is accepted wherever you see the Visa logo, enjoy unlimited surcharge-free withdrawals at TruMark Financial owned ATMs and more.
Exclusive savings just for being a TruMark Financial business Visa debit cardholder
- Visa SavingsEdge program¹ helps you save on expenses with product and service discounts from popular merchants. Learn more at visasavingsedge.com
- Get special savings on business purchases like travel, supplies, and services
Earn rewards with every purchase
- Earn one CURewards® point for each $5 spent
- Redeem points for cash, travel, merchandise, gift cards, and more
Manage cash flow and track expenses
- Unlimited surcharge-free withdrawals at TruMark Financial-owned ATMs
- Detailed statements make it easy to track purchases
- Visa Checkout allows you to pay online without needing to re-enter your card information
Enjoy a safe and secure way to pay
- Online purchases guarded by Visa Secure
- Get peace of mind with every purchase
- Embedded chip technology
- Real-time fraud monitoring
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy² offers protection against unauthorized purchases
- Your card is backed by TruMark Financial and Visa’s commitment to preventing, detecting, and resolving fraud
¹ Visa SavingsEdge is an automated discount program offered by Visa U.S.A. Inc. to eligible businesses and their authorized cardholders that hold an eligible Visa Business card and whose enrollment in the program is accepted by Visa. Under the program, cardholders can receive discounts from participating merchants each time the cardholder uses an enrolled Visa Business card to make qualifying purchases of goods or services pursuant to an active discount offered by the merchant and that transaction is processed or submitted through the Visa payment system (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Visa may modify, restrict, limit or change the program in any way and at any time. Visa reserves the right at any time to cancel the program. Visa also reserves the right to suspend or cancel any cardholder’s participation in the program. Enrolled cardholders will only receive discounts for qualifying purchases that are in full compliance with the terms of the applicable discount offer. Discount offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Discount offers may be removed from the program at any time and are subject to availability. Discount offers are also subject to any applicable law or regulation that may restrict or prohibit certain sales. Discounts will not appear on a cardholder’s receipt at the point of sale. Discounts are provided in the form of credits posted to the cardholder’s applicable Visa Business card account. Please visit www.visasavingsedge.com for complete details on the program, including the program terms and conditions.
² Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify TruMark Financial immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please call 1-877-TRUMARK.