Keep your business focused on moving forward
TruMark Financial’s Business Visa® credit card offers the convenience, tools, and savings to make running your business just a little bit easier. Not only will you enjoy a great low rate, but also receive benefits such as: Unlimited surcharge-free advances at TruMark Financial owned ATMs, acceptance everywhere you see the Visa logo, the ability to easily manage cash flow, and track expenses.
Savings you want to create and maintain a thriving business
Cost savings and rewards allow you to achieve goals with
less headache and more capital to invest where you need it.
TruMark Financial’s Business Visa credit card features:
- Competitive low interest rates*
- Borrow up to $25,000**
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fees
- Automatic discounts when you enroll your card in Visa SavingsEdge program¹
- Get special savings on business purchases like travel, supplies, and services
Convenience and efficiency are key to smooth operations
Manage your business’s cash flow with ease using a number of tools provided free of charge with your TruMark Financial Business Visa credit card account. Features include:
- Acceptance worldwide everywhere you see the Visa logo makes purchasing a snap
- Payment flexibility for easier access to working capital
- Pay off purchases immediately or over time with access to online and mobile banking
- Empower your employees with additional cards for account access
- Transactions post quickly online, making it fast and easy to track expenses
- Reporting tools and detailed statements for expense tracking
- Visa Checkout allows you to pay online without needing to re-enter your card information
Security and protection with every swipe
With a focus on limiting exposure to fraud, TruMark Financial’s Business Visa credit card allows business owners to rest easy knowing their account is protected.
- Enhanced protection with Visa’s Zero Liability Policy² and Real-time Fraud Monitoring
- Peace of mind when you buy with Purchase Security and Extended Protection³
- Embedded chip technology
- Online purchases guarded by Visa Secure
- Unsurpassed member service with TruMark Financial’s business services
*Rates are determined based on applicable credit review. Rates, fees, and terms are subject to change. TruMark Financial reserves the right to change account terms (including APRs) in accordance with your Business Card Agreement.
** The combination of terms that could apply will differ depending on the specific credit card offer and on your and/or the business’s credit worthiness at the time of application – this includes, and is not limited to, rate and credit limit.
¹ Visa SavingsEdge is an automated discount program offered by Visa U.S.A. Inc. to eligible businesses and their authorized cardholders that hold an eligible Visa Business card and whose enrollment in the program is accepted by Visa. Under the program, cardholders can receive discounts from participating merchants each time the cardholder uses an enrolled Visa Business card to make qualifying purchases of goods or services pursuant to an active discount offered by the merchant and that transaction is processed or submitted through the Visa payment system (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Visa may modify, restrict, limit or change the program in any way and at any time. Visa reserves the right at any time to cancel the program. Visa also reserves the right to suspend or cancel any cardholder’s participation in the program. Enrolled cardholders will only receive discounts for qualifying purchases that are in full compliance with the terms of the applicable discount offer. Discount offers may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Discount offers may be removed from the program at any time and are subject to availability. Discount offers are also subject to any applicable law or regulation that may restrict or prohibit certain sales. Discounts will not appear on a cardholder’s receipt at the point of sale. Discounts are provided in the form of credits posted to the cardholder’s applicable Visa Business card account. Please visit www.visasavingsedge.com for complete details on the program, including the program terms and conditions.
² Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions or any transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify TruMark Financial immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please call 1-877-TRUMARK.
³Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your eligible Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.