Text banking is a fast, easy way to check account balances and recent transactions. All you need is a mobile device that has text message (SMS) service enabled. Simply text one of these simple commands to TruMark Financial’s short code 72654 to begin receiving account balances and recent transaction information.
(Not case sensititive)
|BAL||Returns the balance on your primary checking or savings account|
|HIST||The five most recent transactions of your primary account|
|HIST||The last five transactions of your primary account. To get the next five
transactions, simply text “MORE”. You may continue doing this
until there are no additional transactions available on your account.
|HELP||Returns a list of all commands|
|STOP||Deactivate the service|
Get started in 2 easy steps
1. Enroll in online banking
To take advantage of text club, you need to be enrolled in online banking.
2. Register your mobile device
Sign up for text banking via TruMark Financial’s online or mobile banking. Here’s how:
- Log into online/mobile banking
- Select “Member Services” then “User Services” and click on “Text Banking”
- Complete the on-screen activation instructions (make sure to have your mobile phone handy)
Text banking tips
- Add 72654 to your list of mobile contacts to save time
- Text messages are not case sensitive
- If you send a text from outside the U.S., you may incur roaming fees; check with your carrier for details
- If your device is lost or stolen, or there are changes to your wireless carrier provider or mobile number, log into online banking to cancel or edit your text banking service
Message and data rates may apply. Supported mobile carriers are AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile®, Cricket, Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Boost, U.S. Cellular® & MetroPCS. No personal information is exchanged when using text banking, such as account numbers, Password, or other sensitive information. The phone is assumed to be secure with the owner and it is the owner’s responsibility to lock the phone for privacy.