Automated Fraud Text Alerts
TruMark Financial now offers free Automated Fraud Text Alerts for suspicious debit or credit card transactions.
Enjoy the benefits
- Automated Fraud Text Alerts make it faster and easier to detect fraud
- Validate transactions in real-time
- Minimize the fraud exposure window
This fraud protection service is completely free to you.
How do they work?
TruMark Financial uses state-of-the-art tools to monitor your account for suspicious transactions and activity. If unusual purchasing patterns or locations are detected, TruMark Financial will send a real-time automated text message asking you to validate the purchase. If you are unable to respond to the text message within 30 minutes, TruMark Financial will try to contact you via phone or email.
Here’s what the text message will say
Below are sample messages TruMark Financial may send if there are suspicious transactions on your debit or credit card:
For example: “TruMark Fin Fraud Alert: Did you make these purchases for card ending in 1234 at Macy’s in MA for $34.87? Reply Y or N or STOP to end alerts.”
If reply is Y: “TruMark Fin Fraud Alert: Thank you for confirming this is not fraud. Your card is available for use. If declined, retry your purchase.”
If reply is N: “TruMark Fin Fraud Alert: Please call Fraud Detection at 888-918-7313. Your card has been blocked.”
How to update your mobile phone number and email
- Log into online banking
- Select “Member Services” from the menu
- Select “User Services” to change or add phone number and email
- If you had previously enrolled but decided to opt out and want to be re-enrolled, please contact us by phone (1-877-TRUMARK) or visit any branch location.
Save our number
- Text message alerts from: 91937
- Automated phone calls from: 888-918-7313
Make sure to save these numbers to your contacts so you don’t miss any alerts. This added protection to your debit and credit card is automatic and text message alerts are free.
If you have any questions, or ever see a suspicious transaction on your debit or credit card, please call 1-877-TRUMARK.
Important: TruMark Financial will never ask you to send a “code” via text, phone, or email.
Click here for details.