Mechanical Repair Coverage
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs. Ignoring repairs can be dangerous.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) can help deflect some of those costly covered repairs while keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With various coverage levels and deductibles to choose from, there’s a plan to fit your budget. Benefits for covered repairs:
- Rental reimbursement: Up to $35 per day (5 day maximum, 10 day maximum for parts delay). Available on the first day of a covered repair.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: Up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance, and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: Up to $200 per day (5 day maximum) for lodging, food, and transportation expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home (Not available to residents of NY).
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada
- No out of pocket expense (except for any deductible): The covered repair is paid by the Administrator directly to the repair facility.
- Transferable: If you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred (for an administrative fee), adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: Receive a full refund within the first 60 days (if the agreement has not been used) or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
Ask a TruMark Financial representative for details or click here to get a quote today
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., in FL, LA , and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. Coverage varies by state. Replacement parts may be used or remanufactured. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions of this voluntary product. Unique ID & copyright: MRC-2425078.1-0219-0321 © CUNA Mutual Group 2019, All Rights Reserved.