A TruMark Financial customized debit or credit card is subject to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement. Customized cards are available to members with an open Visa® debit or credit card. A customized card works like a regular Visa debit or credit card and is accepted wherever Visa debit or credit cards are accepted. TruMark Financial reserves the right to reject any submitted picture. Further, if images are deemed unacceptable by TruMark Financial and are repeatedly submitted, TruMark Financial reserves the right to prohibit future use of this service. Examples of prohibited photographs include, but are not limited to:
- Phone numbers (e.g., 800 or 900 numbers), addresses, or website addresses
- Professional photographs, photographs including artwork, or photographs including other individuals (unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, or all individuals in the photograph)
- Photographs of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or public figures
- Photographs containing provocative, sexual, offensive, racially/culturally insensitive, or political material
- Photographs with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, company names, or slogans
- Photographs considered by TruMark Financial to be profane or obscene
- Photographs with alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Any image TruMark Financial deems unacceptable to be associated with the TruMark Financial brand
By creating a customized card, you give TruMark Financial permission to use the photograph on the card. You also assure that TruMark Financial is risk-free of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
There is no fee for this service.
YOU SHOULD KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT.
To agree to the terms above and create a customized card, click the button below.