TruMark Financial® Credit Union partnered with 17 regional credit unions and credit union partners, jointly raising more than $220,000 in just five days to collectively purchase and donate 30,000 Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”) medical gowns to healthcare facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
The following credit unions and organizations joined together to support the gown donation program:
- American Heritage Credit Union (PA)
- American Spirit Federal Credit Union (DE)
- Belco Community Credit Union (PA)
- Citadel Credit Union (PA)
- Discovery Federal Credit Union (PA)
- Eagle One Federal Credit Union (DE)
- First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union (PA)
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union (PA)
- Freedom Credit Union (PA)
- Healthcare Employees Federal Credit Union (NJ)
- Penn East Federal Credit Union (PA)
- Service 1st Federal Credit Union (PA)
- Sun East Federal Credit Union (PA)
- West Penn P & P Federal Credit Union (PA)
- CrossState Credit Union Association (Representing PA & NJ credit unions)
- First Heritage Mortgage Services – a Credit Union Service Organization
- Shields Business Solutions
“During these uncertain times, it is more important than ever to support healthcare professionals. TruMark Financial is proud to be part of this initiative to help provide frontline responders with much-needed personal protective equipment,” said TruMark Financial’s Chief Executive Officer
Richard F. Stipa.
Upon delivery of the PPE gowns, TruMark Financial employees will join representatives of donor partner credit unions and organizations and deploy a coordinated delivery and donation effort.