Five reasons to open a money market accountSep. 7, 2018
Are you looking for a place to park your savings? Do you need an account that blends accessibility with a high rate of return?
Look no further. TruMark Financial’s Money Market accounts offer convenient features with an attractive rate of return to help your money grow. You’ll earn a handsome return on your money without the risk of the stock market or the restrictiveness of a Share Certificate account.
Here are five reasons to open a Money Market account:
- Security – Funds in your Money Market are insured by the NCUA up to $250,000. This means you can keep a large sum of money in your account without the risk of losing it to a market crash or a poor choice of investment.
- Accessibility – Money Market accounts have no maturity date. You are free to access the funds in your account at any time, typically without penalty. Because of their accessibility, Money Market accounts are perfect for those large, occasional expenses like tuition payments, emergency household repairs, and unexpected medical fees.
- High interest rates – Money Market accounts offer a rate of return that surpasses your typical savings account. Give your money its best chance at growth.
- Personal checks and debit card access – Money Market accounts offer flexibility. In fact, the funds can be easily transferred to your checking account. Then, you’re free to use the funds to make payments by writing personal checks or using your debit card.
- Account benefits – Like every account here at TruMark Financial, your Money Market account comes with many benefits and attractive features. If you have a question or concern with your account, we’re always here to help. You can stop by a branch, submit a contact form at trumarkonline.org, or contact us by phone at 888-878-6275. A member service representative will be happy to assist you.
Are you ready to start saving big? Open a Money Market account at TruMark Financial today.