TruMark Financial® Credit Union partnered with regional credit unions and jointly raised $8,100 to help combat food insecurity. The funds were donated to Philabundance and will be used to purchase 324 boxes of food, feeding approximately 16,200 people.
The following credit unions and organizations joined together to support the initiative:
- Ardent Credit Union
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Freedom Credit Union
- Media Members Federal Credit Union
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union
- Sun East Federal Credit Union
- Tri County Area Federal Credit Union
- Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union
- Viriva Community Credit Union
“The economic downturn as a result of the COID-19 pandemic has hit vulnerable populations especially hard. TruMark Financial is proud to be part of this initiative to ensure those affected get the assistance they need,” said TruMark Financial’s Chief Executive Officer Richard F. Stipa.