Turn your cell phone into your wallet
Use your TruMark Financial debit and credit cards with Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay to pay using your phone in-store.
Add your TruMark Financial debit and/or credit cards today:
- Go to the Android Pay app on your phone and tap the + sign to add your TruMark Financial debit and/or credit card
- Use your camera to capture your card information. Enter your security code found on the back of your card and provide additional information as required.
- Accept the terms of service and set your screen lock. Activating Device Administrator is part of the Android Pay set up process.)
Make your TruMark Financial card the default card
Click your TruMark Financial card within the Android Pay app or set it up in Google Settings
Learn more from Android
Where to use Android Pay
Add your TruMark Financial debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay today:
- Go into Settings on your mobile device, open Passbook & Apple Pay, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- Type your card information or use your camera to capture it. Apple Pay may require you to validate your identity by calling 1-877-TRUMARK before the card is ready to use.
- Start shopping. Your TruMark Financial card is ready to use with Apple Pay.
Make your TruMark Financial card the default card Learn more from Apple Where to use Apple Pay
Once you’ve added your card(s), go into Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay, and tap “Default Card” to select your TruMark Financial card as the default.
Add your TruMark Financial debit and/or credit cards to Samsung Pay today:
- Open Samsung Pay on your phone and sign into your Samsung account.
- Scan your fingerprint or iris and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Tap "Add Card" in the Samsung Pay app.
- Use your camera to capture your card information and provide your signature where necessary.
Learn more from Samsung
Where to use Samsung Pay
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
©2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Knox and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.