A home equity line of credit offers extra flexibility. Once you establish your line of credit, simply write a check or transfer online to access the money as you need it. This type of loan allows you to:
- Access your money as needed or use it all at once
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's value
- Visa® Equity Access Card for fast access to your funds
- Write checks directly from your home equity line of credit
- Receive 15 free checks with the ability to reorder more
- Borrow at a lower rate than most unsecured consumer loans
- Make payments via automatic transfer, Touch Tone Teller, Internet Teller, the mail, the Call Center, or any branch location
- Pay off the loan early without penalty
- No inactivity fee
- No annual fee
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) accurate as of 5/14/15, applies to minimum line amount of $75,000, is subject to change without notice, and applies to a loan to value (LTV) ratio of 80% for primary residence. Rates vary depending upon amount financed, credit score, lien position, and collateral location. Minimum APR is 2.99%, with automatic payment discount, maximum APR is 18%. Introductory rate will be in effect for six (6) billing cycles from credit line open date. After the introductory discount period expires, the variable APR is effective for the life of the line. Rate
includes a 0.25% relationship discount. New accounts only. A TruMark Financial checking account is required for 0.25% discount. Property and/or flood insurance is required. APR is variable based on the highest The Wall Street Journal published Prime Rate and is adjusted on a monthly basis.
As of 5/14/15 the Prime Rate was 3.25%. All loans/lines of credit are subject to approval and collateral evaluation. Fees and charges may apply. Additional restrictions, limitations,and exclusions may apply.Click here for additional rates.