In mid-September, TruMark Financial will launch an upgraded phone system. The upgrade will result in enhanced security and an overall better member experience when you contact the Call Center. The new phone system will require you to login. Once logged in, account information will be automatically relayed to you before connecting to a representative. Information provided will include current account balances, recent deposits, transactions, and more.
As part of this change, security enhancements will be made and the three digit membership ID code currently used for verification will be eliminated. In order to log into the upgraded system, you will be asked to enter your member number and the 4 – 6 digit PIN you use to access TruMark Financial’s Account Management by Phone (previously known as Touch Tone Teller) system. If you have forgotten your PIN, please contact 1-877-TRUMARK and press “3” to speak to a Member Service Representative.
If you have never used Account Management by Phone, please select a PIN:
- Call 1-877-TRUMARK (1-877-878-6275)
- Select “1” for Account Management by Phone (previously known as Touch Tone Teller)
- Enter your member number followed by the # sign
- Enter your Social Security number followed by the # sign
- If you do not have a PIN, you will be guided through the setup process. Your new PIN must be 4 – 6 digits in length.
If you have any further questions, please call 1-877-TRUMARK.