Government insured mortgage programs
TruMark Financial offers FHA, VA, and USDA loans which are government-sponsored mortgages intended to help families become homeowners with little to no down payment required. These loans are easier to qualify for and can only be applied toward primary residences.
Loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) are a great option for members with less than perfect credit, who might not otherwise qualify for a mortgage.
- Down payment options as low as 3.5% of the purchase price
- Sellers assistance can be used toward down payment and/or closing cost
- Requires FHA mortgage insurance
VA loans, which are guaranteed by the Department of Veteran Affairs, were designed to help military service members, veterans and eligible spouses buy a home.
- Allow for 100% financing up to a mortgage amount of $484,350
- Sellers assistance can be used toward closing cost
- One-time VA funding fee, which can be included in the loan
USDA loans are backed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and allow borrowers to purchase a home with no down payment in eligible rural or less-dense suburban areas.
Start your home-buying journey with TruMark Financial today
Click here or call 215-953-5305
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Restrictions may apply. NMLS 404938