Serving members for 80 years
TruMark Financial® Credit Union has been providing financial services to Southeastern Pa since 1939. The credit union’s number one priority is the financial well-being of its members.
Why TruMark Financial is for you
After allowing for reserves and operational expenses, all earnings from TruMark Financial return to members in the form of higher dividend rates on savings and lower interest rates on loans. The credit union also may reinvest its earnings in developing additional products and services. Because TruMark Financial is not-for-profit, the credit union generally offers higher rates for deposits and charge lower rates on loans than for-profit financial institutions.
TruMark Financial provides a full range of quality and convenient financial services while preserving the safety and soundness of your funds.
- Checking accounts offering convenience, versatility, and premium value
- ATM locations to avoid surcharges
- Lower rates on loans, credit lines, and mortgages
- Free notary service
- Lower and fewer service fees
- Higher rates on savings, Money Market, and investment accounts
- Free account access 24/7 via mobile banking, mobile app, Account Management by Phone, and online banking services to manage accounts
- Free online Bill Payer service
- Toll-free access via the Member Service Center
- Never a fee to visit a branch
- Free budgetary counseling
- Free “Birthday Dollars” deposited into accounts of children under the age of 12
TruMark Financial’s Building Financial Futures initiative provides local schools with the financial resources needed to teach today’s youth about smart saving, spending, and borrowing. TruMark Financial and its financial literacy initiatives has awarded grants of more than $300,000 to local schools in need of personal finance materials.
In addition to providing financial education to local schools, TruMark Financial offers various financial education tools for members to address everything from basic banking skills to more complex financial topics.
TruMark Finanical’s commitment to the community doesn’t stop at financial education. With both financial support and volunteerism, credit union employees are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. To date in 2020, the credit union:
- Collected new and gently-used clothing and accessories for women re-entering the workforce
- 133 team members participated in Susan G. Komen’s Philadelphia virtual walk as TruMark Financial was the official champion of fundraising
- Employees donated over 250 volunteer hours to 17 different organizations
- Provided food for over 740 first responders and 430 nursing home essential workers from local restaurants
- Delivered a total of over 29,000 PPE gowns to local hospitals by collaborating with 17 local credit unions and business partners
- Purchased 322 boxes of food, each feeding a family of four, by collaborating with local credit unions to raise funds for Philabundance
- Collected and donated new and gently used shoes to Soles4Souls
Since its founding in 1939 by a handful of Bell Telephone Company of Pennsylvania employees, TruMark Financial has grown to be a leader in the credit union industry, providing outstanding member service to more than 125,500 members through a network of 24 branches.
The credit union’s field of membership now includes anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in the Southeastern Pennsylvania counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia.
Dedicated to its membership, TruMark Financial’s board of directors, senior management, and employees adhere to the following the credit union’s Core Purpose, Core Values, and Vision Goal to continually offer TruMark Financial’s members the best service and value:
To help members reach their financial well-being
- Integrity: To earn members’ trust, we will hold ourselves accountable to the highest level of integrity
- Service: To achieve member satisfaction, we will perform extraordinary member service
- Soundness: To continue the benefits of membership for future generations, we will ensure the credit union is financially sound
To be the first place our members turn for all their financial needs